Hello friends, today I will show you how to charge Juul without any charger. This topic is very important because many times our Juul’s own charger is damaged, or lost. Also, it is a much smaller size according to our demand. Therefore we find an alternative way to give Juul charge. I think this homemade Juul charger will be helpful for you.
But we can’t do it for the right guidelines. So today I will show you how easily you can charge without the Juul’s original charger. I’ll use the iPhone 5s USB cable in it. You can use Android’s USB cable if you want.
- Portable Power Bank
- iPhone USB Cable
How to Charge a Juul Without a Charger
First, we will cut the bottom part of the iPhone USB with scissors.
We will discard the red part shown above. Remember to cut it according to your needs here. Then you need to remove the insulation with scissors just an inch behind where you cut the wire. Then you will see 4 wires of four colors (Red, Green, White, Block) here.
Then you have to cut these two wires green and white. And the top insulation of the other two wires must be removed. Now the copper sheets on top of the two wires have to be wrapped well. And make sure there are completely separate.
Now plug your cord into a portable battery bank.
Then grab your Juul and Now I will use the same two pins that the original charger uses which are the two outer pins so to the left and the right side. I will go ahead and touch one of the wire on each side and we should have lift-off.
You can see there is the Juul blinking green. now it is green as the Juul battery is already full. If your Juul won’t charge then think you have made a mistake somewhere. That is why I would advise you to do the work carefully.
If your USB doesn’t have 4 wires like his, once you strip the primary but of insulation, there should be a bundle of small, frazzled, silver wires. Those are the wires you would like. That substitutes because of the back wire. Twist those wires together, strip the red wire, and twist those tiny wires together if they’re frazzled too, and it should work perfectly. I had an equivalent problem and that I got mine to figure.
Some things that will make your work easier
- I would suggest a flat place to do this. Because these are the work of current. A little up and down can be a problem.
- For cutting wire insulation use Wire cutters, pliers, or blade that can work well. You need to make sure that you cut the insulation properly and that there is no damage to the insulation inside.
- Most iPhone USB cables have three colored wires. If you want to use only Android, you will find only red and black wire. For which there is no extra wire cut.
- The current flow rate of these USB cables is high so it should be noted that the cable is not connected to anything.
- If you see Juul flashing green, you will understand that it is fully charged.
How long does a Juul take to charge
On the Juul official website, they mentioned that it takes one hour to be fully charged. But I researched online and realized that most people take 30 to 40 minutes to charge.