This is a new feature on Facebook which is very interesting and helpful. This means that when you lock your Facebook profile you will only allow your friends that only your friends can see your Facebook posts, stories, photos, and all the information you have shared. However, those who are not your friends will only be able to see the first five lines of information on your profile.
Today I will show you how to lock & unlock Facebook profile easily. I will show in two ways those who have Facebook updates and those who do not. First, you need to update your Facebook from the play store. I know it’s very simple so you can do it easily. Look at the pictures below very carefully and follow my instructions.
Advantage of Facebook Profile Lock
- Without your friends, no one can see your shared posts and pictures.
Also will not be able to see the full picture of your profile.
- Most of the information on your profile is not visible to anyone else.
- No one will be able to take a screenshot of your photo.
- And, no one will be able to see your stories also.
How To Lock Facebook Profile
- Enter Your profile and click the search bar and write Lock Profile.
- Then you will see Lock Your Profile above and click on it.
- Then below you have to click on the blue button named Lock Your Profile.
- You will then see a confirmation message you lock your profile. All you have to do is click OK.
Your Facebook will be locked but how will you see what it looks like. For this, you have to click on learn more under Your Profile Is Locked. Then you click on View As. Then Facebook will show you what it really looks like. Here you can unlock your profile if you want. All you have to do is click on the Unlock button on the right. That’s are really very easy. Keep in mind this method is just for them as they have recently updated their Facebook.
how to lock Facebook profile without an update
Many times we can’t give Facebook updates for our mobile because the mobile may have a very old version or some other technical problem. That’s why today I will show you how to lock your Facebook account without a Facebook update. So let’s get started.
- First, you need to enter your profile by clicking 3 Hyphens at the top left.
- Then below all you have to click on “Help and support” >> “Help Center” >> Search and then write “Lock Profile”.
- Then Click “How do I lock my profile on Facebook” and then click on Lock Your Profile below.
- Then click the Lock Your Profile blue button below. And then click ok.
It is often seen that you lock your Facebook account but you cannot unlock it. Although it is very easy but not many people can do these things. so today I will show you how to do it. I have already said that if you have not been given a Facebook update, please update it. So let’s get started. Follow the pictures and instructions below
how to unlock Facebook profile without an update
- To unlock, you must enter into your profile. Then you have to click on 3 dots on the right side.
- Then you will see the number five Unlock Profile button and you need to click here.
- Then scroll down a bit to see a blue button to Unlock Your Profile and click there.
- Then you will see a confirmation message that You’ve Unlocked your profile and press OK.
Hopefully, from now on you will be able to lock and unlock your Facebook profile very easily. If you have trouble understanding something somewhere, please let me know in the comments below.